|Find the best surf spots||
Saturday September 21 2013 09:15:00 AM
Wind direction: No wind
Wind Strength: Glassy
Nb waves ridden: 27
Length of the surf session: 2 min
Surfboard ridden: 5'11"
Weather and water temp: Air : 10°C. Water: 18°C
Waves height: 1m-1.2m / 3ft-4ft
I have taken the lod german road to the spot. The tide was important : 104 ! Even if the brak was not perfect, I was alone. So I picked only the good ones. On 27 surfed waves, half were good.
I took 2 left tubes and a tube on a right.
- Be slow at the take of to make the tube
- Stay in the hollowest part of the wave to get tubed
- same points for the backside tube
Point to enhance :
- rotate the shoulders first
- go straight down THEN turn
Created: Saturday September 21 2013 03:43:29 PM
Modified: Saturday September 21 2013 03:43:29 PM